Our name says it all… we are a
Consumer Packaged Goods
In the USA
Are you looking for a sales and marketing group to present your consumer products to:
- Grocery retailers like Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Wegmans, Giant Eagle, and Ahold?
- Natural products retailers like Wholefoods, and independents?
- Mass merchandizers like Target, Walmart, Kmart and Meijer's?
- Club stores like Costco, BJ's Wholesale Club and Sam's Club?
- Internet sales companies like Amazon.com, Target.com, and Walmart.com?
- Drug store chains like Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid?
- Distributors like UNFI, KEHE, Tree of Life, Natures Best and Haddon House?
- Specialty retailers like TJX, GNC, Toys R US and department stores like Macy's?
- Convenience store wholesalers like McLane Co. and Forrest City Grocery?
- On air shopping like QVC and Home Shopping Network?
- Dollar and other discount stores?
If true, you have come to the right place. We at CPG Master Broker USA are a one-stop shop that will present your products to the above headquarters buyers either through our own employees or through our network of time-tested affiliated brokers throughout the US and Canada.
We represent principals whose products are from both the US and overseas. Current and past products that we have successfully introduced into the market include canned goods, bottled sauces, frozen foods (meals and desserts), pouched and Tetra Pak products, crackers, cookies, candy, snacks, USDA meat items, specialty produce items, beverages, nutraceuticals, electronics, health and beauty aids, textiles and small tools.
Our sales and marketing services will:
- Introduce and expand your item distribution to meet your goals in the US market.
- Prepare you in understanding customer and consumer prior to launch.
- Support and facilitate the development of your product mixes.
- Identify profitable promotional opportunities within your customer base.
- Expand the shelf space of your product line while challenging the competition.
- Analyze the market to determine strengths and weaknesses among competitors.
- Maintain a level of customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Provide you with short and long term volume forecasting.
- Help coordinate inventory levels based off of expected customer orders.
- Find opportunities for strategic placement of store sets and shipper models.
- Assist you in building solid connections with retailers across the nation.
We utilize proprietary technology to keep you abreast of our sales efforts and manage your trade promotion dollars. When orders begin to flow, you will see, via our client portal, all of the activity necessary to manage your business to achieve success.
If you are a manufacturer or distributor of either domestic or overseas products and you need a sales team in the US, you need only contact us. If you are a broker and would like to join our network of affiliates, please contact us also!